Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project #10 1st Progress Report for my PLN

For my PLN, I know to use google chrome. I do use Facebook and Twitter, there for I will know to add those to my PLN. I learned today to ass google scholar to it also, which is a device that you can type any question in and it give sites and their ratings. I checked out the symbaloo type of PLN device to use, and it looks like something that will be easy to deal with, therefor I am planning to use that device for my PLN. I love to learn and laugh from original videos, so I will add youtube to my PLN. Knowing the weather forecast can be important in many of my situations, therefor I will add a weather app. I will have an image app, and maybe a voice changer type of app. I know that ebay and craigs list will be added only because I am trying to find deals on dirtbikes and drums, and at the same time, I am trying to sell my marching snare drum. if anyone who reads this is interested, email me! News is important, so I could use a local and world wide news so I could realize what is happening somewhat all around me. I will have a hotwire app for booking hotels for cheap. I know to get this because I am going to 6 flags on Spring Break, and I am excited because I hardly have any time for the word fun anymore. A diet fitness app can let you know what to eat and what not to eat, and at the same time I am trying to stay healthy. Pandora is a free site that keeps playing music, and you can choose whatever music you want. One thing I have always liked about Pandora is how you can "like" a song, that way that computer system will know to eventually play the same song again in time, since you liked it. Another thing I like about Pandora is how you can hit the "next" button, that is if you do not really like the song, which happens to me a lot. I am sure there is something down the line that is important that I have missed, but at the same time, this will be good to look at for me for when I make my PLN. This will probably make my internet use so much more easier and faster.

For individuals, I can list all of my professors for this term for people to learn from (of course). For Dr. Strange, the my EDM 310 computer class, a link to get his information is at www/edm310.blogspot.com. For my P.E. Concepts of Health and Fitness, his information for the class is under this site- http://usaonline.southalabama.edu/re/DotNextLaunch.asp?courseid=6237949&userid=9939529&sessionid=f06529e0f2&tabid=IUgmHiIFX37YJNDPe7N4AWNBqckXfd72v9qMiMS9eCs=&sessionFirstAuthStore=true&macid=KneHMxqa16hHiPv11LFeH1t8ru37UHwBoM4MO7dvRiCO/OaGoAb/HyocdCiZM/NcjP4cLaSZRZ3N/OE3wBT1x+1CO2ftN60BKh/45Y1aGJ9mDJwu1YOixXOQvYVFn/GKCujfugb4iOPaGSrmE4BkF7jOqknGqouF0JFFHKkasJp1lInj4aZsffF6SHDho8KP4J6AZJwfbFsDPrHw2rxNdA==. Each chapters notes are posted here and he goes strictly by this, so this is a good source for me to use for this class.
For my Math 113 Precalculus Trigonometry teacher, his name is Kent Murdick. He also is under tha e college category, and his site where all of his notes is- http://usaonline.southalabama.edu/re/DotNextLaunch.asp?courseid=6288572&userid=9939529&sessionid=d74dd87b7b&tabid=w73Fy4HEanHbAks7E94Ve67wWtyyW0YxP5F33TjWqDiXJ4QwwwM6KQ8cfN7q3qLo&sessionFirstAuthStore=true&macid=3FAP6qnBh3R//jq/3/4a05/bjlAVnjA5FELG4npobkhZkhQ6PPOIG0IT37XECYAVbeKTgijP4AwZZYe8+YXjbpmhj/tivIAio6KHn9q7hyy9G/i80+2f1cjkzCm0eiPDn3l5QQlm6pl21ZS9c7XwWMrqfoddPAzxyL77Gtnw+SMkpZCs57lG5Xi2X7LQ+SP7MqU02w0gr9QxfLWmyf7TvS9XDgHOg5x36f6n3DKnCqk=
For my ethics teacher, her name is Kristina Busse. Her school link with all of the information needed is under Sakai. Her link to where I go to print off the required weekly papers we read in class and out of class, is this- http://usaonline.southalabama.edu/re/DotNextLaunch.asp?courseid=6288572&userid=9939529&sessionid=d74dd87b7b&tabid=w73Fy4HEanHbAks7E94Ve67wWtyyW0YxP5F33TjWqDiXJ4QwwwM6KQ8cfN7q3qLo&sessionFirstAuthStore=true&macid=3FAP6qnBh3R//jq/3/4a05/bjlAVnjA5FELG4npobkhZkhQ6PPOIG0IT37XECYAVbeKTgijP4AwZZYe8+YXjbpmhj/tivIAio6KHn9q7hyy9G/i80+2f1cjkzCm0eiPDn3l5QQlm6pl21ZS9c7XwWMrqfoddPAzxyL77Gtnw+SMkpZCs57lG5Xi2X7LQ+SP7MqU02w0gr9QxfLWmyf7TvS9XDgHOg5x36f6n3DKnCqk=https://ecampus.southalabama.edu/xsl-portal/site/63bf7c6a-5fbd-4489-be52-eb6fee57e07f/page/5a5c661c-5bea-4707-94f4-20786b2920ed.

1 comment:

  1. Zachary,

    You did an awesome job following the directions for this project! Hotwire is such a great site; I used to book my hotel for spring break. Be sure to double check your posts before you click "publish". "For my PLN, I know to use google chrome. I do use Facebook and Twitter, there for I will know to add those to my PLN. I learned today to ass google scholar to it also, which is a device that you can type any question in and it give sites and their ratings."--That might want to be something you fix. Also, make sure your links are able to be accessed, rather than just copy and paste it in. This is the format for it: title of link Other than that, you did a great job with this post!

    April C.

    ReplyDelete