Thursday, March 1, 2012

C4C #5

My person's names is Allison Cullar and in my opinion, she did do a good blog post #5. The link to her blog where I commented on is http://cullarsallisonedm310.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-assignment-5.html#comment-form. She did break the sections down like she was supposed to and gave some pretty legit opinions for each program. For the "Don't Teach your kids this stuff. Please?", I like how Allison agrees with Mr. Mcleod to an extent, yet she points out that technology can be looked at as bad. She also says that hand writing should still be one of the ways of learning. For Travis Allen's idea of the school working i pod invention, it seems like Allison likes the idea because I did not notice one thing bad she commented about it. The basic thing that I will point out is that I do not think every student in the United States will prefer this way of learning. So, if this device does indeed happen, I think at the beginning of each school year, every student signs up for either the i pod way of learning or the old school way of learning. For Allison's Jennifer Chamber's comment, she did not say much but I like the fact that she pointed out that with the use of the internet and technology, anything is possible. For the Kevin Robert's paragraph, the main thing I like about Allison's comment is the fact that teachers should manage their lap tops, cell phones, and i pods, just like they do on pen and paper. For the last section, Allison seems to like the multiple ideas of teaching methods for students. Like Allison mentioned she will do, I will also consider telling my students these ways of learning from Reading Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment